| |Christie Burnett,
is an Early Childhood Teacher with (too) many years experience teaching in primary schools, starting up and directing a child care centre, and working as a presenter and consultant educating other educators. She also works as a freelance writer with recent articles appearing in Practical Parenting, My Child and Childcare Australasia magazines and online at Kleenex Mums
, Huggies Australia
and Coles Online
| || |
- "Childhood 101 won Best Parenting Blog from the thousands of blogs nominated at both the 2011 and 2009 Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards."
- "Blogging has provided me with the opportunity to work as a freelance writer (both online and off), to travel, attend and speak at a number of events, to feel a true sense of community with the wonderful readers of childhood 101, and to meet and make wonderful new friends."
- "I publish a quarterly e-zine, Play Grow Learn, which features great ideas for playing with babies, toddlers and preschoolers from playful mums and early childhood teachers all around the world."
- "I am currently completing the manuscript for my first, soon-to-be-announced book which will be published in 2013."
- "Most importantly, I love being a mum. Our four-year-old daughter lights up our days and we look forward to a new addition in our family joining us very soon!"