Necessary Items for Changing Nappies:
· DO make sure you change your child regularly – no one likes to sit around with a wet bum all day.
· DO pick a safe spot to change your baby. Check to see that your baby won’t roll off of get hurt.
· DO notice if there are any marks around your baby’s waist or legs as this can mean their nappy is too tight and needs to be adjusted.
· DON’T ever leave your baby alone when changing – make sure you have everything you require before you start.
· DON’T wipe from back to front, as this can spread bacteria.
· DON’T forget to pack your nappy changing pack, even if going on a short trip. The last thing you need is a nappy explosion! For a day out, you’ll probably need several nappies, clean cloths/towels
and don't forget to take a spare plastic bag to put the dirty diapers in!
If you're feeling lost, here's a video to help guide you through the nappy changing process, after all, who said it wasn't complicated?